Updates and Features!

Hello There!  I have not been here in some time and thought I would stop by and update what has been going on in the past few months. 
I have been wanting to update my lil logo and finally took the plunge and freshened up my logo.  In other news I was happily surpised and honored to have my youngest daughter's first birthday party featured on the supercute site Onto Baby and on  A Blissful Nest, a site I have been reading since I first started to blog myself.  Another surprise last month was my oldest daughter's I heart Demi Lovato party was featured on one of my favorite party sites Kara's Party Ideas and on Anna and Blue Paperie who I asked to create the dessert table labels for Janelle's party and Stefanie from Anna and Blue Paperie submitted her party to Kara's Party Ideas...so honored!   I have been so blown away and honored that anyone let alone these sites featured my children's parties. 
If you haven't seen the features check out Ava's party on Onto Baby here and on A Blissful Nest 
here.  You can see Janelle's party feature on Kara's Party Ideas  here and on Anna and Blue  here.





2 comments:

vixen Made said...
March 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Those features were so awesome!!! Although I was not at all surprised considering their both so gorgeous! Also, that logo looks so great. I love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails